Topics of discussion include:
- Use of force laws/Ethics.
- Officer survival mindset, taking it further.
- Officers down in the line of duty.
- Off duty encounters and the immediate defense of life.
- Training and fitness and why it makes such a difference.
- Introduction to the O.O.D.A. Loop.
- Violent encounters study, understanding the adversary.
- Officers reactions during critical incidents.
- Controlling fear, stress and anxiety.
- Improving your physical survival skills training.
- Maximizing training, long term memory and the O.O.D.A. Loop.
- Danger signs and signs of concealed weapons, including previously unrecognized signs.
- Human tendency not to use deadly force and factors that increase the tendency to kill.
- Types of memory/Encoding long term memory, why it is important for law enforcement.
- Understanding and maximizing your Implicit Guidance and Control/Learned Automatic Response.
- and more...
Course Goals include:
- Take a new look at your officer survival, both on and off duty.
- Learn common factors associated with officers down in the line of duty and understand the realities of officers down
in the line of duty.
- Learn how to recognize and decipher danger signs and signs of concealed weapons, including previously
- unrecognized signs.
- Learn how to maximize your physical survival skills as a law enforcement officer.
- Learn how to gain the mental and physical advantage over your adversaries.
- Learn how to control stress, fear and anxiety, prior to, during and after high stress situations.
- Learn how to improve your own survival skills training for maximum retention and maximum physical performance.
- and much more...
|Copyright Rally Point T.C. LLC
All rights reserved.
*Based on completed after class evaluations.
|100% of officers who have attended this course would recommend this training to other officers!*
|Training to a higher standard, because our lives depend on it too!
|Patrol Officers, Field Training Officers, Firearms and Defensive Tactics/Arrest Control Instructors, SWAT Operators, K-9
Handlers, School Resource Officers, Investigators, and Supervisors can all benefit from this life saving training.
|O.O.D.A. LOOP based OFFICER SURVIVAL
Registration information can be found on the calendar page.
Law enforcement officers of all ranks, disciplines and job assignments will have a more tactical mindset, a better understanding
of themselves and their adversaries and will be able to maximize their performance allowing them greater odds of success.
Col John Boyd's Fast Transits Theory
Idea of fast transients suggests that, in order to win, we should operate at a faster tempo or rhythm than our adversaries—
or, better yet, get inside adversary’s observation-orientation-decision-action time cycle or loop.
Rally Point Training Consulting's O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival seminar is NOT your typical officer survival seminar.
At Rally Point Training Consulting we combine advanced tactics and forward thinking to help give officers the upper hand on
the street. O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival takes officer survival training to a new level by combining officer survival
tactics and techniques with a performance centered understanding of:
- How the O.O.D.A. Loop works, both for and against officers and how to use it to your advantage.
- How to maximize your work, training and personal mindset for survival.
- How to build better physical training programs to increase officers' odds in a critical incident.
When the difference between life and death is only a fraction of an inch or a fraction of a second, officers must always perform
at their best.
O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival and Guardian Mindset for
Law Enforcement are trademarks of Rally Point Training
Consulting. All rights are reserved.
|Seminars are open to active duty law enforcement (civilian, military & corrections).
Professional private/corporate security/protection personnel may be eligible to attend with
pre-approval on a case by case basis. (Contact us for further information)
These seminars are NOT open to the public and Rally Point T.C. LLC reserves the right
to refuse registrations and attendance to our seminars.