Course Goals include:
- Take a new look at your officer survival, both on and off duty.
- Learn common factors associated with officers down in the line of duty and understand the realities of officers down in the line
- Learn how to recognize and decipher danger signs and signs of concealed weapons, including previously unrecognized signs.
- Learn how to maximize your physical survival skills as a law enforcement officer.
- Learn how to gain the mental and physical advantage over your adversaries.
- Learn how to improve your odds of success in today's most deadly encounters.
- Learn how to control stress, fear and anxiety, prior to, during and after high stress situations.
- Learn how to improve your own survival skills training for maximum retention and maximum physical performance.
- and much more...
Topics of Discussion Include:
- Officers Down in the Line of Duty
- Important Case Laws
- Winning Mindset
- Felonious Assaults on Law Enforcement
- The Ins and Outs of the O.O.D.A. Loop
- Mindsets and Behaviors
- Indicators of Concealed Weapons
- Survival Tactics for Ambushes, Suspicious Persons, Pursuits, Traffic Stops and Arrest Situations
- Finding Your Victory
- Training and Long Term Memory Encoding for Success
- Failing to Train and Training to Fail
- Preventing Training Scars
- What it's Like to be Shot
- Tips for Bulletproofing your Reports and more..
|Copyright Rally Point T.C. LLC
All rights reserved.
Col John Boyd's Fast Transits Theory
Idea of fast transients suggests that, in order to win, we should operate at a faster tempo or rhythm than our adversaries—or,
better yet, get inside adversary’s observation-orientation-decision-action time cycle or loop.
In today’s world, officer survival requires smarter, faster thinking, more skilled law enforcement officers. For the last five years,
felonious assaults with firearms have been the number one cause of line of duty deaths and the majority of these felonious assaults
are occurring during ambushes against law enforcement, when law enforcement is investigating suspicious persons, during
pursuits, traffic stops and arrest situations (The Big Five).
Our updated, two day O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival seminar is specifically crafted to help train and make safer, more
effective officers while providing the best possible information that all officers and trainers need to know. This course combines
advanced street tactics and training techniques for improved performance in today's most deadly situations with an in depth
performance based knowledge of:
- How the O.O.D.A. Loop works, both for and against officers and how to use it to your advantage.
- How to maximize your work, training and personal mindset for survival.
- How to build better physical training programs to increase officers' odds in a critical incident.
O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival, Survive the Big Five and and Tactical
Guardian Mindset are trademarks of Rally Point Training Consulting. All rights
At Rally Point Training Consulting we have a proud tradition of helping to save officers' lives by making better,
smarter, safer, and more effective law enforcement officers. Improve your work, training and mindset for
greater odds of success with our officer survival seminars.
|Officer Survival through Preparation, Not Paranoia