Course Goals include:
- Take a new look at your officer survival, both on and off duty.
- Learn common factors associated with officers down in the line of duty and understand the realities of officers down in the line
- Learn how to recognize and decipher danger signs and signs of concealed weapons, including previously unrecognized signs.
- Learn how to maximize your physical survival skills as a law enforcement officer.
- Learn how to gain the mental and physical advantage over your adversaries.
- Learn how to control stress, fear and anxiety, prior to, during and after high stress situations.
- Learn how to improve your own survival skills training for maximum retention and maximum physical performance.
- and much more...
Topics of Discussion Include:
- Officers Down in the Line of Duty
- Important Case Laws
- Winning Mindset
- Felonious Assaults on Law Enforcement
- Mindsets and Behaviors
- Indicators of Concealed Weapons
- Survival Tactics for Ambushes, Suspicious Persons, Pursuits, Traffic Stops and Arrest Situations
- Finding Your Victory
- Long Term Memory Encoding for Success
- Failing to Train and Training to Fail
- Preventing Training Scars
- What it's Like to be Shot
- Tips for Bulletproofing your Reports and more..
|Copyright Rally Point T.C. LLC
All rights reserved.
Col John Boyd's Fast Transits Theory
Idea of fast transients suggests that, in order to win, we should operate at a faster tempo or rhythm than our adversaries—or,
better yet, get inside adversary’s observation-orientation-decision-action time cycle or loop.
At Rally Point Training Consulting we focus on our proud tradition of helping to save officers' lives by making better,
smarter, safer, and more effective law enforcement officers. Improve your work, training and mindset for greater odds
of success with our O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival, Survive the Big Five and Tactical Guardian Mindset seminars.
O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival is specifically crafted by combining advanced tactics and techniques with an in depth
performance based knowledge of:
- How the O.O.D.A. Loop works, both for and against officers and how to use it to your advantage.
- How to maximize your work, training and personal mindset for survival.
- How to build better physical training programs to increase officers' odds in a critical incident.
Up to date officer mindset information with a focus on understanding the importance of having and properly utilizing a Tactical
Guardian Mindset in an ever changing world of law enforcement.
Course Goals and Indicators of Success:
- Understand the history of law enforcement in the United States and our current place in history.
- Understand how our roles are built on the Peelian Principles of Policing and the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics.
- Learn and understand how a proper Tactical Guardian Mindset is a benefit for law enforcement.
- Understand the natural place for Tactical Guardians in Law Enforcement.
- Learn the importance of employing sound tactical thinking and appropriate de-escalation tactics and techniques to better
protect and serve.
- Officers will be encouraged to employ sound tactical thinking and appropriate de-escalation techniques when appropriate to
better serve and protect.
- and much more...
In today's world, officer survival requires that officers keep on top of factors associated with officers down in the line of duty. For
the last five years, felonious assaults with firearms have been the number one cause of line of duty deaths.
The majority of these felonious assaults occur during Ambushes, while investigating Suspicious Persons, and during Pursuits,
Traffic Stops and Arrest Situations (The Big Five). Our new Survive the Big Five officer survival seminar combines the best of our
hit O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival seminar with vital information that all patrol officers need to know about the Big Five,
allowing officers to take a realistic patrol based look into officer survival and empowering them to live and be victorious.
I will live and be victorious!
O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival, Survive the Big Five and and Tactical
Guardian Mindset are trademarks of Rally Point Training Consulting. All rights